Saturday 11 October 2008

Heh

Sorry about never updating, been busy with WoW and other stuff. So yeah let me get down to it!

Wow I've not posted for a while just went to check the last entry. So I said I had just gone to College so now I'm 6 weeks in and on my 1st holiday from it. October week. Two weeks ago I was in Spain it was pretty good although I got a cold -_-. Most of the time it was good. In the 6 weeks the only stuff I've learned is about HTML and that's about it everything else I already knew. So it's not been so bad it's good much better than school.

When I was on holiday I decided to knock out a book. So my mum gave me a book called "Odd Thomas" it was so good, if you've ever read a Dean Koontz book you'll know what I'm talking about when I say he's an amazing writer. If you have never read a Dean Koontz book and want to get a good book then I suggest Odd Thomas. It's basically about a guy who can see ghosts and he helps them get to the other side. On top of that he can see things called Bodachs which in my mind look like shadowy grey hounds. They tell him bad things are going to happen usually a greusome death, but this time he sees hundreds apon hundreds of them which makes him panic. So he tries to figure out what's behind it. Really good one of the best books I've read since Demons and Angels.

Too many games are coming out this October/November I guess for Christmas. The ones I want are Saints Row 2 (Which I pre-ordered today) Gears of War 2 (Going to pre-order soon) Fable 2 (Not expecting a huge sell out of them so I'll pick it up on the day). Those are my 3 main ones, I have a longer list which includes them and Mirrors Edge, The new WoW expansion and probably a few others not sure yet.

Oh and my friend Hanney is making a comic which I might be writing for. So be sure to check it out when we start. Thanks for reading I'll post soon I promise.

No comments: